Welcome to PCL Group website, we hope you find it really useful. There are important considerations in using any website and we’ve laid out the following so that you understand the terms and conditions of using ours.
Please note, by continuing to browse our site you’re agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions as outlined below. Alternatively, if you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, it’s important you do not use the site. If you don’t understand, or are unclear on any aspect of the following, please contact us for clarification before continuing. To aid understanding, the terms “us” or “we” refer to PCL Group Limited, the owner of the website. “You” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It may be subject to change without notice.
• While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or any other matter contained on the website for any purpose.
• Any reliance you place on such information, and any use of information or materials on this website, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
• We make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. If, at any time you are experiencing difficulties using our site, please contact us.
• This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed, to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorised reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of that use is subject to the laws of New Zealand.